SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM
Are you searching for school holiday activities or ideas? The Ninja Parc School Holiday Program has you covered this winter.
It features plenty of running, climbing and balancing activities to keep your kids moving and having fun during the holidays.
They'll also get to experience what it's like to race through obstacles, like the ninjas on Ninja Warrior!
- Three-hours of fully-supervised fun
- Available weekdays for kids aged 6-14 years
- A snack and a FREE Ninja Parc headband included in every booking
Drop your kids off, or sit back and relax at our on-site cafe while your kids unleash on our obstacle course.
Book by June 27 to get 10% off your booking. Use code EARLYBIRD at the online checkout
What to Expect
The School Holiday Program is designed to get kids engaged in physical activity and learning new skills. We do this by playing games and creating challenges on our obstacles. It's all about having fun!
It doesn’t matter if it’s a child's first visit to Ninja Parc, or if they’re a regular. We scale the program to suit every kid’s abilities and interests.
Activities covered in the School Holiday Program:
- Learning how to tackle Ninja Parc obstacles, like the warped wall and hanging doors
- Building new skills, like basic Parkour rolls and leaps over walls, boxes and rails
- Developing climbing strength, flexibility and coordination
For bookings at our Bayswater, Newcastle or Townsville centres, or further information, select your location below.