At Ninja Parc we offer Parkour classes to both beginners as well as the slightly more advanced.
Beginners: First Timers’ Class
Our First Timers’ Class is designed for beginners. It will introduce you to Parkour and teach you the basics you need to master to start your Parkour training. This includes core movements, safety and basic stretching and conditioning.
The more advanced: Basics Class
Our Basics Classes are designed to expand your Parkour skills. This includes developing core movements and teaching and providing assistance with new and existing technique.
Need to know
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before class to complete your registration
- All students must attend a First Timers’ Class before attending any Basics Class
- For students under 18 years, a parent or guardian must attend to sign a liability waiver
- Parkour is suitable for ages six and above
- Please bring a water bottle
- Enclosed shoes and comfy clothing are essential.
To book your Parkour class, select from one of the below options.