Beginners Parkour - TOWNSVILLE
Learn the basic skills of Parkour with Ninja Parc Beginners Parkour classes.
In a fun and welcoming environment, under the guidance of an expert Parkour trainer, you’ll learn how to:
- Leap over walls, boxes and rails
- Complete Parkour rolls, like the safety roll - to soften your landing, or the dive roll - to cover distance
- Improve your footwork through balance focused drills
- Develop grip and upper body strength through climbing obstacles
- Launch and swing from bar to bar through lache training
Beginners Parkour is designed for teens and adults of all fitness levels.
What you need to know:
- Parkour classes can be accessed through an ongoing Ninja Parc membership, or single casual class booking
- All bookings – including member bookings – are essential
- For any class participants under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian must attend Ninja Parc to complete a waiver
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your class is scheduled to start
- Enclosed shoes must be worn
- A water bottle and clean sweat towel are required
To learn more, or to book your first Beginners Parkour class, register your interest below.