Terms and Conditions
1.The competition is open to the general public and current Ninja Parc members and residents based in Victoria, Australia. Entry only open to persons over 18 years of age. Staff and families of Belgravia Health and Leisure Group are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition entry period runs from Monday 10 February to 11.59pm Sunday 15 March 2020.
3. Entrants may only enter competition once during promotional period. The winner will be drawn at random Friday 20 March 12:00noon at 20 Longstaff Road, Bayswater VIC 3153.
4. Total prize value: $90.00 (Prize includes 1 x hour of Casual Play for 2 x adults, aged 18 years and above and 3 x kids, aged 4 years and above. Must be redeemed by 31 July 2020).
5. Prize is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
6. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Winners will be announced via Ninja Parc website www.ninjaparc.com.au and Ninja Parc Bayswater Facebook page www.facebook.com.au/ninjaparcbayswater Friday 20 March 3:00pm.
8.Parent and/or Guardian to accept the prize on behalf of the child. Prize is to be booked by winner by 31 July 2020 at Ninja Parc Bayswater 17 Burton Ct, Bayswater VIC 3153, with bookings subject to availability.
9. As condition of competition entry you agree you may be contacted by Ninja Parc Bayswater regarding news and promotional offers, but can unsubscribe at any time.